Length: 1 Hour
No CPE Available
Entering transactions is an important part of the workday for many end users. By using the entry layout feature you can layout the details section of a screens in a meaningful way. But that is only the beginning! In this watch & learn class we’ll touch briefly on editing the layout of the details sections, and then go deeper with several other ways you can make entry screens more meaningful for end users with tools available in Sage Intacct.
Class Prerequisites: General navigation of Sage Intacct.
• Effectively using the Edit Entries layout feature
• Adding helpful HTML text to a data entry screen
• Several useful examples of adding custom fields on entry screens
• Populating a same custom field through an order entry workflow
• Many tips and tricks from our experienced Intacct consultants