An effective year end close is a formal process that has the steps and tasks outlined to ensure your Sage Intacct data is accurate, relevant and up to date. If you don’t have a formal process, or if you are wondering if you might be missing a few important steps in your year-end close, then you won’t want to miss this webinar. We’ll share a detailed sample checklist and walk through the tasks and steps needed to ensure your Sage Intacct data is in good order as one year closes and a new year begins!
Class Prerequisites: General navigation of Sage Intacct.
• Generating and reviewing audit trail information
• Identifying and closing draft or incomplete transactions
• Effectively reviewing and updating permissions and roles
• Inactivating unused vendors, customers, projects, and other master records
• Creating custom reports with the data needed to help accomplish year end tasks
• Dozens of tips and tricks by experienced Intacct consultants and accounting experts