Length: 2 Hours
In this web based hands-on class, you will learn the fundamentals of the financial report writer. The class will go over topics such as account categories, account groups and how financial reports work together. You will edit an existing financial report to learn the basic functionality of rows, columns and filters. We will finish the class with tips and best practices for saving reports.
Class Prerequisites: General navigation of Sage Intacct and a basic knowledge of financial reporting.
• Understanding the account groups workflow
• Adding, editing and saving reports
• Basic functionality in the rows, columns and filters tabs
• Expanding account based reports by dimensions
• Tips and best practices for saving reports